iNetVu 7000 Series 7710 Antenna Controller (7710)
The iNetVu® 7710 VSAT Antenna Controller is a simple stand-alone one touch operation to find satellite & stow antenna. Ideal for applications that require a quick, simple setup and reliable connection. Only works with iNetVu® mobile antenna platforms which are equipped with 7720 on-board module such as the 75V Flyaway Antenna.
Online with the touch of a button
• Simple stand-alone one touch operation to find satellite & stow antenna
• Typical satellite acquisition time in less than 2 minutes
• Ideal for applications that require a quick, simple setup and reliable connection
• Internal DVB receiver provides modem independence
• Based on an embedded software solution
SEVEN methods of finding satellite with the iNetVu® 7710 Controller
• DVB Search - Searches directly for any DVB-S or DVB-S2 (ACM) carrier on the target satellite and peaks on it.
• DVB Search, Opposite Polarity – Searches for DVB-S or DVB-S2 carrier in the opposite polarity on target satellite, then rotates polarization axes and enables transmitter if modem signal attained.
• DVB Search, Reference Satellite with modem - Searches for a DVB-S or DVB-S2 carrier on ANY configured reference satellite then moves to the target satellite and peaks on modem signal.
• DVB Search, Reference Satellite without modem - Peaks on a reference satellite then uses precise pointing mechanism to locate the target satellite, even when no modem RF or beacon signal is available to peak on.
• RF Automatic Search – The system will stop and search for modem signal when it senses an increase in RF energy received through the DVB tuner as it passes by the target satellite. If the modem signal is found, the system will begin the peak process.
• RF Override Search – The user specifies an RF Threshold such that the system stops when it reaches an area above the threshold and looks for modem signal to peak on.
• Beacon Receiver – The iNetVu® Controller works seamlessly with the optional iNetVu® Beacon Receiver by searching for a specified beacon frequency and then peaks on it (search gain level can be adjusted).
The iNetVu® 7710 Controller
• Can be operated from a PC application using the USB port or network port
• Has built in web interface that can be operated remotely or locally over a network connection
• Can be completely configured from the front panel with a password protected configuration menu
• Protects the platform and its components from damage, using current levels and sensor readings. It includes motion and movement protection as well
• Provides automatic re-peaking if signal degradation occurs
• Works correctly even when deployed while on an incline (in any direction) of up to 15°
• Can search for both DVB-S and DVB-S2/ACM carriers
• Supports full automatic and manual control of the iNetVu® Platform
• Allows the users to select from multiple speed levels for both azimuth and elevation movements
• Allows the system to operate unattended in remote locations
• It is able to upload the recorded log information (Maximum of 12 hours) from the controller to the PC for troubleshooting
• Supports full tracking of Inclined Orbit satellites by both signal strength and timed function
• Is capable of powering the LNB with 13-21 Volts, selectable in software
• Provides the option of saving the settings to a configuration file that can be used to configure additional controllers with the same configuration parameters
• Works seamlessly with Uplogix Remote Management Appliances
• Supports both GPS and GLONASS Satellite Navigation Systems
• Supports Electronic Flux Gate Compass for increased speed of acquisition
• Designed and manufactured to the highest standards of quality and reliability by C-COM
• Only works with iNetVu® Mobile antenna platforms which are equipped with 7720 on board module
The DVB-S2/ACM Tuner is an integrated part of all iNetVu® 7710 Controllers. It allows the iNetVu® system the option to find the satellite with and without the use of a satellite modem. Compact and adaptable, this high performance tuner is programmable to any DVB-S or DVB-S2/ACM frequency and allows the user to pre-configure specific satellite options.
Compatible with: iNetVu FLY-75V iNetVu FLY-98V iNetVu FLY-1800 iNetVu MA-1801 Platforms
DMD 20/DMD 20 LBST
Skyedge IIc (Standalone)
|PRODUCT TYPE||SATELLITE INTERNET|
|WEIGHT||4.5kg (9.9 lbs.)|
• Simultaneous multi-axis movements
• Easy to configure and operate; one touch stand-alone solution
• Single control cable connection to iNetVu® platform
• Front Panel Configurable
• Only works with iNetVu® mobile platforms which are equipped with 7720 on-board module
• Supports DVB-S and DVB-S2/ACM frequencies
• Optimal, high-precision antenna pointing
• Remote access and operation via Network, Web and other Interfaces
• Supports inclined orbit satellites
• Integrated with multiple modems
• Works with GPS and GLONASS Satellite Navigation Systems
• Global Position Information available for external devices
• Interoperable with Uplogix’s remote management appliances
• Supported languages by GUI interface: English, Arabic, Russian,Swedish Chinese (Mandarin, Traditional) and Spanish
• Standard 2 year warranty