AvL Technologies 1.0m Manual FlyAway SNG/Mil Antenna
AvL?s 1.0m Manual FlyAway Antenna System weighs less than 55 lbs and is compact enough to fit into two Impact cases. The robust carbon fiber reflector and tubes are rugged enough for operations in harsh conditions. The antenna?s tube-shaped base can be filled with water, sand or other ballast to increase wind resistance, and the antenna assembles in 5 minutes.
AvL?s Manual FlyAway Antennas are lightweight, compact, portable, and robust with carbon fiber reflectors and tubes. AvL?s Az/El positioners feature easy pointing as well as fine-tuning, and are easy and quick to assemble. As with all AvL antenna systems, the Manual FlyAway Antennas interface with any modem, RF electronics, or satellite service, and achieve pointing accuracy and pointing stability even in the most extreme conditions.
AvL FlyAway Antenna Systems offer the following features and benefits:
- Single- or multi-band options for worldwide operation
- Prime focus offset optics with global mode-matched feed
- Robust carbon fiber reflectors and tubes
- Feed rotation for polarization
- Lightweight, compact and portable configurations
- Manual actuators enable full range of motion
- Quick set-up ? operational in minutes
- Interface with all types of RF electronics and services
- Stabilizing legs for increased wind resistance
- Numerous packaging options including backpacks and rugged cases